Friday, March 25, 2011

11 rear on a 10



I was wondering if you thought it would be possible to put a 2011 rear bumper of a 2010. Im sure it is, but you would probably have to change the tail lights to the 11 also because those almost definitely wouldnt line up. But other that that... everything should be the same. Maybe even just swapping the ground effects would do it... I havent looked into how many pieces the new rear is

Reply 1 : 11 rear on a 10



even the front bumper would be cool and probably fit perfectly. I like the new bumpers, just hate the grill. Wish i thought of this before got my car fixed

Reply 2 : 11 rear on a 10



Neither one will fit perfectly

Reply 3 : 11 rear on a 10



Even though you change the head lights and tail lights for the bumpers to fit, I don't think the fenders match up to the shape of the new set of lights for each side.



I would personally just try and modify the rear bumper to fit on the 2009-2010 models since you would just 'trim' of it off for the tail light to fit. I would go this route if your really trying to get that look.

Reply 4 : 11 rear on a 10



new tails+new trunk = new bumper = yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment