Saturday, March 26, 2011

95 camry idleing up and down repeatedly every second, any thoughts?



Hi , my 4cyl. 95 camry was running perfect and all of the sudden it does not idle right. It normally idles around 1000 rpm, but it now drops down to 600 and back to 1000 rpm every second, at one second intervals and it does this over and over again. I cant for the life of me figure out what is causing this problem. I thought it might be an air leak in the air intake hose, so I removed it and it still does it with it taken off the throttle body. There doesnt seem to be any hesitation at all when I step on the gas or floor it. The only other thing I noticed is my fuel economy seems to be suffering badly, I havent tracked it yet for MPG but I find the needle falling fast. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks alot.


Reply 1 : 95 camry idleing up and down repeatedly every second, any thoughts?



I had a somewhat similar problem



http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=375324

No comments:

Post a Comment