Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Upgraded interior - '05 S with LS 250 seats



I have heard that the LS250 is essentially a highly upgraded Corolla. If so - would the seats in the LS250 bolt up into the Corolla S?



I'm looking to upgrade my interior considerably. I've looked at Katskinz Leather - like the option but just considering all possible avenues.

Reply 1 : Upgraded interior - '05 S with LS 250 seats



not "LS", it's "IS"



LS is the flagship luxury models, definitely not even close to a corolla

Reply 2 : Upgraded interior - '05 S with LS 250 seats



Thanks for the correction.



So - anyone have any input - will this work for an IS to Corolla interior? (seats)

Reply 3 : Upgraded interior - '05 S with LS 250 seats



You'd have to measure the seat width and the distance between the 4 mounting bolts for the track.

I wanted to swap GTI plaid seats in mine, but their seat tracks are really different.

No comments:

Post a Comment