Tuesday, March 22, 2011

2009 Base Matrix



Wife has this new ride and loves it. She's happy so I'm happy. The problem is mine in that the car lacks personality and needs something to perk it up. It is black (209) with matching interior. What do you pundits suggest to give it some degree of sophistication. I have ordered a spoiler thinking that will help. Considering a grill package and window tinting, but before I get to far along and make bad choices, I need a push in the right direction. Anybody???

Reply 1 : 2009 Base Matrix



Rims! Most base Matrix models came with hubcaps, and the alloy wheels aren't that good looking, either, so go pick up a nice set of aftermarket rims to dress it up a little

Reply 2 : 2009 Base Matrix



Wheels and window tint both make a HUGE difference in appearance!

Reply 3 : 2009 Base Matrix



Thanks for your guidance

I will shop on line for new wheels/rims and look for a local window tint service.

No comments:

Post a Comment