Friday, March 25, 2011

New CASTROL EDGE TITANIUM OIL



went down the auto aisle in wal-mart and saw these new castrol titanium oil. I am currently running the old Edge and that oil is great. have anyone tried the new edge? any thoughts about it?



http://www.castrol.com/castrol/secti...n tId=7067053

Reply 1 : New CASTROL EDGE TITANIUM OIL



I know some auto technicians told me it just marketing. The funny thing is when I heard Titanium, I think it's a metal. And metal is the last thing I want in motor oil; including coolant, gasoline, etc.

Reply 2 : New CASTROL EDGE TITANIUM OIL



check the oil datasheets on their website, see what the real lab test differences are. perhaps it's the same thing you have



don't believe in marketing ever, that applies to all fields, learned that many years ago... you have to look through the illusion

No comments:

Post a Comment