Sunday, March 20, 2011

Good Mechanic in Los Angeles/SFV Area?



I'm looking for a good mechanic in the Los Angeles/SFV area. I live in Reseda and would prefer to keep it closer to that area. I'm done with dealers as I've found not only are their prices higher but I'm tired of having to fix what they break (long stories).



Any help is appreciated.

Reply 1 : Good Mechanic in Los Angeles/SFV Area?



What are you trying to have done?

Reply 2 : Good Mechanic in Los Angeles/SFV Area?



First off the 60K service. I have done part of it myself and can do most, if not all of it myself, but it comes down to lack of time. I have three motorcycles that I am working on as well so if I can get a decent quote on the work I would be willing to pay to have someone do it. I'd also like to have someone on hand that I can trust if/when something does go wrong rather than trying to find them last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment