Wednesday, March 23, 2011

HID lighting



anyone here know the correct bulb size for 2010 scion xd..my understanding is 9003..but, i want to purchase a dual beam..i was looking at ddm hid kit, but had no luck..anyone could help me out..much appreciated...or something dependable..ive had my HIDS for 6 months on my corolla and want to upgrade my fathers scion xd

Reply 1 : HID lighting



Yes, it's the 9003 which is the same as the H4. You'll need to get the bi-xenon bulbs which give you the hi/low function.

Reply 2 : HID lighting



yeah the 9003/HB4 HID bulb has the HID bulb with a regular xenon halogen bulb in the same housing



actually the company DDM is in trouble somewhat...they take much longer to send out their HID kits and seem to have poor quality bulbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment