Wednesday, March 23, 2011

'99 camry ce door lock/unlock, need help



Okay first timer with a problem that's killing me.



I installed some new speakers in my Camry and when I got the door panel back on the electronic locks will unlock themselves immediately after i press the lock button. I fixed this problem once by giving the door a navy adjustment (hitting it a few times). Is it a wiring problem I screwed up when i put the new speakers in or did I do something with the locking levers/pins etc taking the door apart and putting it back on.

Reply 1 : '99 camry ce door lock/unlock, need help




Quote:








Originally Posted by walt207
View Post

electronic locks will unlock themselves immediately after i press the lock button.



walt207, I subscribed to this thread when you orginally posted it. I have a similar issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment