Thursday, March 17, 2011

Apr x1



I am looking to purchase and apr x 1. however I cannot find anything on the web on where to purchase 1. I have tried to get ahold of gadget @ Urdusa.com. does anyone know if it was still on the market or not?

Reply 1 : Apr x1



Availability of these things has been a huge issue over the last 6 or so months. Sorry, I have one, so I haven't followed the issue too closely. But, as of last month URD still didn't have any stock and that is probably why you aren't hearing back from them. The X-Runner community rumors that URD is looking for another engine management solution for its next generation of superchargers. I cannot verify that. The only X-1s I have heard/seen installed this year have been re-sales.

Reply 2 : Apr x1




Quote:








Originally Posted by sntckr
View Post

The X-Runner community rumors that URD is looking for another engine management solution for its next generation of superchargers.



I thought these things were great, why the change?

Reply 3 : Apr x1



I was told they stopped production, but I don't know why.

Reply 4 : Apr x1




Quote:








Originally Posted by integlikewhoa
View Post

I thought these things were great, why the change?



For your specific question in relation to your quote...I guess URD is looking for a more consistent supplier. In a broader sense, I don't know why APR isn't pushing these things out. R&D constitutes the majority of cost in stuff like this. Once you develop it...keep producing. Maybe they figured out they don't want to deal with the majority of newbie tacoma tuners calling them up. Maybe they have supplier issues. Maybe they know their product is flawed .



I am very happy with my install and the gains this product has given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment