Wednesday, March 16, 2011

help with first gen tundra led lighting



Hi, I'm trying to help a friend out with finding LEDs for his '06 Tundra. Can anyone let me know how many bulbs are in the interior of truck? My friend wants to replace all the yellow bulbs to cool white LEDs.



For example: (4) 194 courtesy/step light bulbs

(2) DE3175 map/dome light bulbs

(2) 168 license plate



I'm ordering from www.superbrightleds.com



any help would be nice! thanks

Reply 1 : help with first gen tundra led lighting



I changed out the interior lights of my 06 DC to LED's just a few months ago. Click the following link:



http://www.modifiedlife.com/2006-toy...lb-size-guide/



You can purchase LED's on eBay far less than these internet LED sites.

Reply 2 : help with first gen tundra led lighting



yes i know the bulb sizes, i found that through sylvania. My question is how many bulbs are there in quantity? Do you have pictures of your truck?

No comments:

Post a Comment