Friday, March 18, 2011

I'm gonna re-do the brakes on my '08 Sienna



I'd love a few excellent recommendations for pad brand and types, please.



Thank you for your help.



Brian

Reply 1 : I'm gonna re-do the brakes on my '08 Sienna



i've used a aftermarket brake pads and rotors be4 and went back to orginal factory brake pads and rotors and i found out that the factory ones last longer and performs better too

i know i sounded like i favorite toyota orginal parts but that was how i found out too

good luck finding the right one for urself

Reply 2 : I'm gonna re-do the brakes on my '08 Sienna



Thank you. I will do exactly as you suggest.



Brian

Reply 3 : I'm gonna re-do the brakes on my '08 Sienna



i agree, the factory parts may cost more but they are in most cases for brakes and rotors better, they produce less brake dust, and warp less easily. Def get the factory stuff and do it yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment