Friday, March 18, 2011

SenSen Struts



I bought a full set of the SenSen struts on eBay for $135 and got them installed. Wanted to let folks know they do fit good but they ride pretty stiff. I also replaced the strut mounts from parts on ebay... the only problem we had was the one for the passenger side front was a few mm off so we had to grind tower down a bit. My struts were so bad on my 2000 that you could push 2 of them down and they wouldn't even come back up. I had help from a friend who is a mechanic and we used the lift at the shop.....it was more of a job than I thought it was going to be time wise, about 3 hours. I recommend letting a shop with a strut machine change the springs out for you. Some how we managed to break the right rear ABS sensor so I've got one on order from ebay for $35. If you do this job keep the rotors supported so you don't hose your ABS sensors.

Reply 1 : SenSen Struts



Well almost 30 days what are your thoughts now? I am in need of struts but $$ is not there & was looking at going the cheap route. Plus having a hard time trying to justify dumping $$ on a 10 year old car with 175K on it.

Reply 2 : SenSen Struts



As much as I wanted to like these..... I hate them. The car rides rough now and really I regret buying them. The fronts arent so bad but the rear hardly gives at all over bumps.

Reply 3 : SenSen Struts



I recently installed a full set of KYB GR2s and love them. They were a little stiff at first but feel great 5 months later. I was able to purchase them on amazon and get them installed by a local shop all for just over 500. Well worth the $$ to me.

Reply 4 : SenSen Struts



ill be happy if mine loosen up in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment