Thursday, March 17, 2011

North Hills Toyota in Pittsburgh AAAA



I bought my first Toyota (Indigo 07 Corolla LE) from North Hills Toyota in Pittsburgh Pa 2 years ago next month. I got a Great deal ! It was the first time I bought a new car that I didn't feel pressured or taken after I got home and the service department is just as good AAAA service I will get my next car which will be a Toyota from them you can be sure

Reply 1 : North Hills Toyota in Pittsburgh AAAA



I just got my Corolla inspection and 3 year 30k service and North Hills Toyota was honest and fast I got the car in and out in under 2 hours and it didn't need a thing they could have charged me to replace the cabin air filter and a bunch of other stuff and I would not known any better they are friendly and they take care of you I can't believe I'm going to get 4 years from a set of brakes!!!!!!!!! This is the Best Dealership I've ever been to. If your in the greater Pittsburgh area North Hills Toyota is the place to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment