Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hi! toyota sienna passenger side mirror part number?



hello fellow toyota fanatics! my name is Paulo, im 16, i am new to this forum but not new to forums. you guys can see me lurking around clubscion, clubxb, and scikotics. Before somebody tells me, yes i used search and i couldnt find anything on what i am about to ask so here i am asking you guys for help.

my family has a 2001 toyota sienna with non-heated power mirrors. the passenger side is broken though over on the hinge. don't know how it just broke one day... anyways on to the point i am asking if anybody knows what the part number for a passenger side toyota sienna side mirror is. I would really like to keep it OEM but if i don't have a choice i may go with Kool-vue. does anybody know how the kool-vue mirrors are?

please help me and thank you for your time! and i will probably be going here a lot! i want to make our 2001 sienna le look like new again!



-Paulo

Reply 1 : Hi! toyota sienna passenger side mirror part number?



You can look it up on drivewire.com or certifit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment