Thursday, March 17, 2011

Screen



Is there a conversion harness or something I would have to purchase to install a screen? I bought a screen and I was told that there would have to be some special wiring because the brake lights going through the stock head unit?



Anyone care to shed some light on this for me please?

Reply 1 : Screen



... I'm confused....

Reply 2 : Screen



Did you buy just a screen like a rear seat monitor or did you buy a head unit that has a touchscreen with dvd player?

Reply 3 : Screen



+1, what is it that you have, and what is it that you are trying to do with it? Your details are very unclear.



No radio harness would hook up to a "screen", but it would hook up to a head unit with a screen using an adapter.

Reply 4 : Screen



im gonna assume you have the factory nagivation system like this since this is the only factory head unit that has any sort of screen on it.




No comments:

Post a Comment