Wednesday, March 16, 2011

FS: Arc Audio Barris Edition KS900.6 amplifier



1. Product:



I have for sale an arc audio 900.6 barris edition amplifier. The amp is 24k gold plated. There are only 100 of these amps in production. I have number 68 of 100. I bought this for my 2007 camry but have instead decided to put nitrous on the car and don't want the extra weight of a sound system, plus i can use the extra cash right now.



2. Specs:



Arc AudioBarris Edition KS9006



3. Description/Condition:



AMP is 100% brand new still in packaging.



4. Price: :



Retail is $1,099. I paid $1049 for this amp total. I'm looking to get about $950 shipped for this amp. It an extremely rare amp and well worth its price. Willing to take best offers if it doesn't sell soon.



5. Pictures:




















































No comments:

Post a Comment